I’ve been giving the Sisterhood Award by Shaun. Now I can hear you think: “Isn’t Shaun a man’s name?” Yes, it’s a man’s name and he claims to be a man as well (haven’t met him in real life, but seeing his photos I must admit he’s a man). How come I’ve been given this award by a man? You can read his side of the story here…
The rules for receiving this award are as follows.
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10/12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
I now answer 10 Questions:
1. Your favourite colour – Purple
2. Your favourite animal – Cat
3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink – Water
4. Facebook or Twitter – Facebook without a doubt
5. Your favorite pattern – Animal, like those wild animals. I’m sure you know what I mean…
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – I really like giving, but getting is okay by me as well… 😉
7. Your favourite number? – 11
8. Your favorite day of the week? – Then I would have to say friday afternoon. (Well, that’s not a whole day, but I love the beginning of the weekend… Can’t help myself so I take the rest of the day for granted…)
9. Your favourite flower? – Poppy? (I had to look the English name up. In Dutch it’s ‘Klaproos’. So I don’t know if I got it right… Sorry for being Dutch! 😉 )
10. What is your passion? – To become a well known and loved artist and to be able to live from my art so my husband can stay at home and clean and cook… 😉 )
These are the people I’ve nominated: (is it okay I don’t have 10!?)
There are some blogs listed here I just started following, but they’re really great ones. I know there should have been more, but I think this will be okay too. Enjoy!