I’m sooo sweet… ;)
Well, I guess I am. Sorry to be so self indulged, but it’s true. I’ve been awarded with the Super Sweet Blogging Award twice by Shaun from prayingforoneday.wordpress.com.Can you imagine that!?
The first time is was on the 12th place in his list, the second time on the 4th. Maybe next time I will be first? Anyway, I would like to thank Shaun a lot, twice, for awarding me with this sweet award.
But, I’ve been awarded for this same award also by Patty from petitemagique.wordpress.com. So I would like to thank Patty as well for giving me this super sweet award. It’s been some time since Patty awarded me… Sorry Patty! I’ve been too busy and still am actually.
So, since I don’t have the time to follow all the rules, I will answer the questions. No, it’s not laziness!!! I’m just too busy doing other things that need taking care of. First things first… I hope you don’t mind Shaun and Patty for me not following the rules. I hope you will forgive me, but I am really grateful and honored for receiving this award… 😉
What I said I would do I will, but first I have to copy and paste the rules and questions…
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated them.
2. Answer five super sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
5. Notify your nominees on their blog.
The 5 sweet questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Really!? Do I have to choose!? Some times I like cookies, but then again other times I prefer cake. I like cake when it’s right out of the oven and failed…
- Chocolate or Vanilla? I like the darkest of chocolate best. The darker the better…
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Mmmm, let me think, this is a difficult one… I don’t eat a lot sweet treats, but I guess when I do I eat the dark chocolate.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Well, in my case, since I don’t eat a lot of sweet things, I must say after dinner when I have a coffee. Mmmm, coffee with a dark piece of chocolate. In fact, I just had my coffee and chocolate and it tasted GREAT!
- Sweet Nick Name? I don’t have nicknames. The ones I had weren’t sweet in the sense of taste… Some people used to call me ‘Blue eyes’ or ‘Black Crow'(not so sweet, but they meant it well). My dad used to call me ‘Kaatjefoesel’ or ‘poepeschetekakkedrol’, but I can’t really translate those for you. The last one has all the names for, excuse my language, ‘shit’ in it. This was when I was really young and couldn’t use those words myself. So as a joke my dad used to call me that and I giggled to those forbidden words…
I would like to nominate everyone who reads this post and leave a reply. I think you are so sweet for reading this post and comment to it (I will reply you, for sure!)… You deserve this award as well.
Can I do this!? Well, I just did, didn’t I? I love you all for following me and wish you a great day, afternoon, evening and night, because I don’t know in which time-zone you all live… 😉
Sorry if my writing was a bit off, my head is overflowing with the things I need to do. Please forgive me! 😉