I’ve been tagged! You’re next!!!
I have been tagged by Taneyo, also known as Archair Sugar. Thanks a lot for the tag and the work you gave me! 😉 It’s taking me quite some time to get this done…
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Eleven things you always wanted to know about me (or not):
- At a young, very young age I was blond.
- I’m the third of three kids.
- I am very sensitive.
- I love to wear black clothes.
- I don’t work out.
- I’m in pain every day, but still smiling.
- I went to school and learned how to be a painter, a painter of houses… Too bad! Not my kind of thing…
- I love to watch romantic comedies and am afraid of horror movies. Yes, it’s true…
- I love all sorts of music….
- I wish I had brown eyes instead of blue…
- Eleven is my favorite number.
Questions to me by Taneyo:
What turns you on in someone and why?
That’s quite a difficult one to start with… What turns me on in someone? It can be the eyes, when they sparkle while talking about something they love. It can be hands. I love workers-hands not the administration-hands. It can be in a smile. It can be quite a few, it’s a feeling that is hard to describe…
What turns you off in someone? Example?
People who lie turn me off. People who talk about others behind their backs, those people turn me off, really off! I guess I needed give you an example? No, I don’t give one to you, you know…
Do you believe in a higher power?
I believe in a higher power that’s within and around each and every one of us. I don’t give this power a name and I don’t go to a church or temple to proof this believe.
What’s the greatest thing you’ve overcome (if this isn’t too personal)?
When I think back it has to be the year I was homeless. I had a great time, not because I was homeless, but to find people who wanted to help me. Luckily for me I had a job during that period of time, so I had a roof over my head for the day. For the evenings I went to different people’s houses who where so nice to take me in for some nights.
Who have you become because of it?
I’ve become a person who doesn’t believe in possession. I love to have things around me, don’t get me wrong, but I know it’s not the most important thing in life.
What’s been your most valuable experience to date?
Can’t think of one at this moment. Sorry…
How would you describe the future person you hope to be, if you were a future friend of yours giving that description?
A successful artist, known and loved throughout the world. 😉
What is something you’d like to change about yourself now?
My health. I wish I could change my health and not be in pain so much.
What trait are you most proud of in yourself?
What are your impressions of the person who tagged you (don’t give us vague, nicey nice, double talk). Tell the truth.
I would love to meet her in real life once, because I think she’s pretty funny and honest.
What are your two favorite books? Why?
Exodus; I don’t remember the content very well, but I know I loved it.
The Secret History by Donna Tartt; the first pages were a struggle, but then I couldn’t put the book down.
I can’t always remember what I read, but I can remember the feeling I had…
Okay! So far so good. Now I have to ask eleven questions to other people.
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
2. What’s you favourite colour?
3. What does your dream house look like?
4. What famous or not so famous person would you like to meet in person?
5. What kind of photo would you like to take you never did before?
6. What are you afraid of?
7. What’s your favourite food?
8. What’s you favourite drink?
9. If you could be someone else who do you want to be?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What do you think of my encaustic art? (sorry, I had to ask you this question. Please, be honest about it…)
People I tag: (sorry, there are only a few… )