Very Inspiring Blogaward…
Since I have celebrated my weekend in a very nice way, I didn’t turn on my computer till today. And today I saw I’ve been nominated for this award by Learus Ohnine. I was very surprised in receiving this award and I want to thank Learus Ohnine for nominating me.
Now, here are the rules I have to follow, but are difficult for me because I’ve been nominated twice previous to this one last week…
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Okay, step one is easy and can be done in a second after this post. Step two, I already did. And then we get to step 3, here goes…
7 things about me, about Erica:
- I’m an honest, busy girl with humor on the side.
- I love art in all shapes and forms.
- I am a peoples-person.
- I’m a loner (that’s strange after reading number three… I guess I’m just an extraordinary girl, if I may say so myself)
- I love my cats and husband.
- I try to get to know myself more and more everyday.
- And last but not least I love making my encaustic art!
Now, on to step 4 and that’s the difficult part of these rules… I already explained I have been awarded twice before in one week and now I have to nominate 15 other bloggers! I haven’t been on the internet for two days, which seems like a life-time, but I will try to find the best bloggers possible and try not to nominate the same as I did before. So I can nominate every one I would like to have an award too… Here goes in random order (only 7, sorry!), because they inspire me in some shape or form (as do a lot of other bloggers and I don’t want to disappoint anyone I didn’t mention!):
- HT Bellaqua
- The Great Escape
- Da Vida Nature Photography
- The Citizens of Fashion
- Fabulous 50’s
- Greenhorn Photos
- El bueno, el feo y el malo